Altro test- sei seme o uke ?

« Older   Newer »

1. Milletrecento

User deleted

Provabile anche sui PG ùù

You really have no clue, do you? You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that's good, because you're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who will take advantage of you, and you probably won't even notice. But you'll be happy anyway, because ignorance is bliss.

Are you a Seme or an Uke ?

2. Angel Alexiel

User deleted

Ma che bello!!!!!!!!!!! Sono come Miya-chan!!! XDDD.....U-G-U-A-L-E!!!!

Badass Uke
    Badass Uke
    Take Are you a Seme or an Uke? today!
    Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
    You are the highest level uke. Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. At times, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges - all you really want is the punishment. It takes a seme with just enough sadistic tendencies to dish out the punishment you really want, but enough patience not to outright kill you, so you are best paired with the "Don't Fuck With Me" Seme.

3. Axia89

User deleted

Badass Uke
    Badass Uke
    You are the highest level uke. Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. At times, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges - all you really want is the punishment. It takes a seme with just enough sadistic tendencies to dish out the punishment you really want, but enough patience not to outright kill you, so you are best paired with the "Don't Fuck With Me" Seme.

4. Milletrecento

User deleted

Tutti uke per ora XD ( qualcuno ha idea di chi si ail tizio dela mia foto ? o.o )

5. Secernesto

User deleted

E' una brutta cosa?
    Sadistic Seme
    Sadistic Seme
    It takes a special kind of uke to handle the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.

6. Milletrecento

User deleted

Direi proprio di NO XD al massimo per gli uke ma...a molti piace ùù

7. Angel Alexiel

User deleted

*çç* è MOLTO positiva come cosa

8. .kodou.

User deleted

Opportunist Seme
    Opportunist Seme
    Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a little harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke who will give you what you want and be none the wiser.

9. Milletrecento

User deleted

ORA ti temo o.o

10. .kodou.

User deleted

cazz X°°°D il mio pg itsuki mi sta contaggiandoXDD

11. Angel Alexiel

User deleted

Io l'ho sempre temuta XD e poi a me piacciono i pg cattivi per questo tutti i miei sono masochisticamente masochisti XDDD

12. .kodou.

User deleted

XDDDDD idemm XDDDD

13. ~ pandora ~

User deleted

Sadistic Seme
    Sadistic Seme
    It takes a special kind of uke to handle the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.

mi faccio paura... ma perchè i miei pers sono tutti Uke puccettosi allora??O.O

14. Secernesto

User deleted

Passa al lato oscuro... abbiamo i biscotti X3

15. ~ pandora ~

User deleted

*O* Biscotti?? Subito!

45 replies since 10/4/2007, 09:01   5399 views